Мир Альтериона

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Мир Альтериона » Игры » Мысли...

Мысли...

Сообщений 91 страница 120 из 139

Я отсидел 7 пар не заснув ночью и пережил психоз малолеток на вокзале. Чёрт подери, я сделал это.

7 пар???  http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/f/faint.gif Ничего себе! Над вами хорошо там издеваются...

Даааа. И 2 пары были в Эрмитаже. Или даже 3...

Смотрю в окно туманной ночью
И как всегда мне не уснуть.
Внутри меня тоскою волчей
Все заполняет словно ртуть.

Скользящий холод щиплет кожу,
Сквозняк, как будто, где-то есть.
Сдувая все тепло наружу,
НЕ позволяя даже сесть.

Не знаю почему не спится,
Хотя изрядно я устал.
Хочу давно уже забыться
Но что-то держит здесь меня.

Не знаю  о чем грущу,
Хоть и не часто это было.
Причин давно я не ищу,
Ведь делать это так уныло

я так и чувствую, как мысли бродят у меня в голове, словно паломники со свечами в руках
такой же медленный, плотный и темный поток
не ясно зачем
не ясно куда
и пока я не знаю что с этим делать

H/B

Ох повеселюсь же я за эти 3 дня. Если опять наткнусь в туалете на разработчиков... это будет крайне забавно, о да.

К слову, интересно, куда задевалась Сильвия...

Её давно нет уже. и НЕ слуха не духа.

*Где же все?*

- You believe that you're a new Frankenstein.
- No. Better said, I feel myself like Daedalus, watching as my child, Icarus, is falling down.

Эх, надоело уже дни рождения праздновать... посижу дома с верным нетбуком и кучей идей для компьютерных игр.

My partner and I stumbled over here   different page and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to checking out your web page again.

Attractive part of content. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to say that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing for your augment or even I fulfillment you get right of entry to persistently quickly.

Quality content is the crucial to interest the people to pay a visit the site, that's what this web site is providing.

This is my first time go to see at here and i am in fact happy to read everthing at one place.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next write ups thank you once again.

Thanks for sharing such a good thought, piece of writing is nice, thats why i have read it completely

I believe this is one of the so much significant information for me. And i am happy studying your article. But wanna statement on some normal issues, The site style is ideal, the articles is really excellent : D. Excellent job, cheers

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you really recognize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please additionally discuss with my website =). We can have a hyperlink change arrangement among us

Hello, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any assistance is very much appreciated.

certainly like your web site but you have to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very bothersome to inform the truth then again I will surely come back again.

It's very trouble-free to find out any topic on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this piece of writing at this web site.

Hi there, its good article regarding media print, we all be aware of media is a impressive source of facts.

I'm now not positive the place you are getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend a while learning much more or working out more. Thank you for fantastic information I was in search of this info for my mission.

I do not know if it's just me or if everyone else experiencing issues with your blog. It appears as though some of the written text in your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too? This may be a problem with my browser because I've had this happen before. Thank you

Truly no matter if someone doesn't know afterward its up to other visitors that they will assist, so here it occurs.

Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your weblog. You have some really great posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you!

Hello There. I found your blog the usage of msn. This is a really well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to learn more of your helpful info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.

At this time I am ready to do my breakfast, later than having my breakfast coming yet again to read further news.

I read this article fully on the topic of the comparison of latest and previous technologies, it's amazing article.

Вы здесь » Мир Альтериона » Игры » Мысли...

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно